1. When was The Finish Line, Inc. founded?
The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) was founded in 1976. (see History
2. Where are The Finish Line, Inc. headquarters?
The Finish Line, Inc.
3308 N. Mitthoeffer Rd.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46235
3. When is the Annual Shareholder’s Meeting?
The most recent Annual Meeting of Shareholders took place July 13, 2017 at the Company's corporate headquarters. Stay tuned for information about the Company’s next meeting.
4. What is The Finish Line, Inc. stock exchange listing?
The Finish Line, Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ under the stock symbol "FINL".
5. Who is the stock transfer agent and registrar?
5 Dakota Drive, Suite 300
Lake Success, NY 11042
6. Who is your independent accounting firm?
Ernst & Young, LLP
7. What is The Finish Line, Inc.’s fiscal year?
Our fiscal calendar is a “Retail Calendar” and runs from March thru February and ends on the Saturday closest to the last day of February.
8. When was The Finish Line, Inc.’s initial public offering and what was the opening price?
The Finish Line, Inc. made its initial public offering on June 16, 1992 at $11 per share. ($2.75 per share after reflecting the November 1996 and November 2004 two-for-one stock splits)
9. How can I obtain an annual report or company investor packet?
An Investor Packet includes the most current annual report, 10-K, 10-Q, most recent quarterly sales and earnings releases, most current proxy and most current analysts reports. There are a number of ways to obtain this information:
To request a copy via U.S. Mail please click here and e-mail your complete mailing address.
You can also call 317.899.1022 and ask for financial information requests.
10. Can I view or download a copy of the annual report from the website?
Yes. Just go to the Annual Report
area of this web site and view the online version. A downloadable PDF (Portable Document Format) version is also available. In order to view this PDF file, you will need a copy of Acrobat Reader, available at no charge from Adobe
11. How can I become a shareholder of The Finish Line, Inc.?
You can become a shareholder by purchasing stock on the open market with a broker. The Finish Line, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker symbol FINL.
12. Can I buy stock directly from the Company?
You cannot purchase stock directly from the Company. To purchase stock, you will need to contact a brokerage firm.
13. How can I find out about my Finish Line stock?
The Finish Line, Inc. does not have access to individual account information. To find out more about your holdings, please contact your broker.
14. How can I get more information about the performance of the stock?
To get more information about stock performance, please go to the Financial Information
area of our website which includes stock performance charts.
15. Does The Finish Line, Inc. currently pay a dividend?
Yes. Our most recent dividend announcement was dated July 13, 2017: “The Finish Line, Inc. (NASDAQ: FINL) announced today that its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share of outstanding common stock. The quarterly cash dividend will be payable on September 11, 2017 to shareholders of record as of August 25, 2017."
16. How many times has FINL stock split?
FINL stock has split two times: once in November 1996, a two-for-one split, and again in November 2004, a two-for-one split.
17. What is your policy regarding franchising and wholesaling?
All stores of The Finish Line, Inc. are corporately owned. We do not franchise or sell our merchandise at wholesale. At this time, we are not soliciting public offers for joint ventures or international expansion.
18. Where can I find the store closest to me?
Store locations can be found in the Store Locator
section of the website.